Kopivosian. Welcome. Irashaimase.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Few days have passed since my return home...

Nyu...~!!!

It's been roughly 5 days I since I returned home...
and just as expected, I won't really feel the holiday... huhuhu...

I'm helping my mom out by being her "secretary" and at times, I'll be helping my bro out as well... when he wants me to, that is... participating in some associations' activities...bla...bla...

...And at the moment... I've caught a bit of cold and sore throat... *sob* ...and I have no idea where my G-Pen is... (I fear I lost it...)*sob**sob*

The weather's been a bit gloomy too... since it'll rain almost everyday... so it's hard for me to do my laundry, which has been piling up... (Yikes!)

But, hey! Despite it all, I'll try to enjoy this short break whenever I can! ^_^ (Starting by getting rid of this cold and sore throat!!!) and besides, all these little "errands" will help keep me away from boredom... I guess... LOL (I just hope I'll be able to handle them all!)

Still, I've gotta get my G-Pen back!!! My life isn't complete without it!!! (Where did I put it??? Baka...!!!)Waaaaaaaahhh!!!!

(Yosh!!! Gambatte ne, watashi!!! XO)

No comments:

Finished watching...(Click picture 4 more info)

Finished watching...(Click picture 4 more info)
Kaiji: The Ultimate Gambler

Red. Alerts.

Red. Alerts.
WaT

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP