Kopivosian. Welcome. Irashaimase.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

BAKING TIME!!!



LOL! Hi y'all! Yes, as you can see, these are my latest creations... My mom just got the recipe and we decided to try it out for a potluck we'll be attending... They are chocolate chip cookies with peanuts, if you were still guessing... ^_^

We're pleased with the outcome of these cookies since it's considered our "trial-batch" (They're YUMMY, believe me!!!) and according to my mom, there's a story behind the making of this cookies... But I'll fill you all in bout it later, kay? I haven't really gotten the whole story yet... LOL

No comments:

Finished watching...(Click picture 4 more info)

Finished watching...(Click picture 4 more info)
Kaiji: The Ultimate Gambler

Red. Alerts.

Red. Alerts.
WaT

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP